Chevron Techron® Concentrate Plus Fuel System Cleaner
"The current state-of-the-art treatment is an additive called polyether amine (PEA). Developed by Chevron and originally introduced in 1980, today it carries the company's trade name TECHRON."
- Motor Trend® Magazine
When added to a tankful of gasoline, the exclusive formula of TECHRON® Concentrate Plus Fuel System Cleaner provides a burst of cleaning power unbeatable at removing deposits from fuel injectors, carburetors, ports, valves and combustion chambers.
Its patented PEA chemistry is also the only product available that cleans corrosive sulfur deposits from fuel gauge sensors, restoring function to faulty fuel gauges, and saving you hundreds of dollars in repair bills.
- Clean and protect against sulfurs that can harm fuel gauge sensors
- Improve drivability and restore lost power and performance
- Prevent spark plug fouling and solves cold start problems
- Reduce deposit buildup to help lower exhaust emissions
- Improve performance for up to 3,000 miles
Every Texaco Xpress Lube center exclusively uses TECHRON Concentrate Plus, so you know your car is getting the best fuel system treatment available.